Using Parameters for SQL Server Queries and Stored Procedures (edit)
Visual Studio Code Analysis
- Analyze code to see the report & suppress messages
- Review SQL queries for security vulnerabilities: Using parameters in SQL Queries + Stored Procedure
- Analysis Code
- How to find unused code
- How to find redundant code
- How to find duplicate code
List of tools for static code analysis
ReSharper: https://www.jetbrains.com/resharper/ (ReSharper makes Visual Studio a much better IDE - Code analysis, Refactorings, Navigation and search, Code generation)
ReSharper CommandLineTools: GOOD
SonarSource: https://www.sonarsource.com/ (Continuous Code Quality - We solve problems that virtually every company developing software is facing)
- Axivion Bauhaus Suite – A static code analysis tool suite for Ada, C, C++, C#, and Java code that performs various analyses such as architecture checking, interface analyses, MISRA checking, and clone detection.
- Micro Focus Enterprise Analyzer and COBOL Analyzer. Static code analysis and visualization tools for legacy and mainframe applications. Analyze code in different languages including COBOL, PL/I, Natural, RPG, Java, Assembler, Easytrieve, VB, C/C++, PL/SQL, C#, VB.NET, KornShell, Job schedulers and more.
- Parasoft dotTEST – A static analysis, unit testing, and code review plugin for Visual Studio; works with languages for Microsoft .NET Framework and .NET Compact Framework, including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and Managed C++.
- Sonargraph – Supports C#, Java and C/C++ with a focus on dependency analysis, automated architecture check, metrics and the ability to add custom metrics and code-checkers.
- StyleCop – Analyzes C# source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules. It can be run from inside of Microsoft Visual Studio or integrated into an MSBuild project.