Time Period Library for .NET (edit)
HangfireIO Cron (Daylight saving time)
Fully-featured .NET library for working with Cron expressions. Built with time zones in mind and intuitively handles daylight saving time transitions
Cronos is a .NET library for parsing Cron expressions and calculating next occurrences. It was designed with time zones in mind, and intuitively handles Daylight saving time (also known as Summer time) transitions as in *nix Cron.
Please note this library doesn't include any task/job scheduler, it only works with Cron expressions.
- Supports standard Cron format with optional seconds.
- Supports non-standard characters like L, W, # and their combinations.
- Supports reversed ranges, like 23-01 (equivalent to 23,00,01) or DEC-FEB (equivalent to DEC,JAN,FEB).
- Supports time zones, and performs all the date/time conversions for you.
- Does not skip occurrences, when the clock jumps forward to Daylight saving time (known as Summer time).
- Does not skip interval-based occurrences, when the clock jumps backward from Summer time.
- Does not retry non-interval based occurrences, when the clock jumps backward from Summer time.
- Contains 1000+ unit tests to ensure everything is working correctly.
Time Period Library for .NET