ASP.NET Firebird Telerik Kendo UI (edit)
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC
- DevExpress ASP.NET MVC
- jQuery Ajax
- ASP.NET MVC Razor views
- Unit Testing in .NET: The Complete Guide
- What unit tests are
- Advantages of unit testing
- Disadvantages and limitations
- Unit testing best practices
- What Mocking is
- Mocking frameworks
- Executing unit tests with the help of a mocking framework
- Introduction to code coverage
- When to choose your tooling
Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC:
Kendo UI vs UI for ASP.NET MVC
Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC
Kendo UI vs UI for ASP.NET MVC - Telerik Blogs (HAY HAY HAY)
UI for ASP.NET MVC UI suite is squarely meant for ASP.NET MVC developers like you – allowing you to leverage all the Kendo UI client-side widgets through easy MVC wrappers.
UI for ASP.NET MVC is not just MVC wrappers for Kendo UI though – it also includes framework pieces and Visual Studio goodies for the .NET developer. Using Kendo UI widgets via UI for ASP.NET MVC suite gives you the client-side UI functionality while having all the server-side comforts.
Also note that Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC includes server-side wrappers for Kendo UI Web, Kendo UI DataViz and Kendo UI Mobile.
Directly to your questions:
- Kendo UI Web targets primarily desktop, but it is touch-enabled and will operate properly on mobile devices as well. Specifically for mobile development with adaptive look and feel on different platforms, you can employ Kendo UI Mobile.
- Yes, you can use MVC Razor views for mobile development. Also note that Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC includes server-side wrappers for Kendo UI Web, Kendo UI DataViz and Kendo UI Mobile.
- The difference between Kendo UI Complete and UI for ASP.NET MVC is that the latter incorporates ASP.NET MVC server wrappers, which allow you to define your code logic in server code and utilize features of the ASP.NET MVC framework.
Finally, note that Telerik.Web.Mvc.dll is an assembly from a discontinued product (Telerik MVC Extensions). Its successor product code, Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC, resides in Kendo.Mvc.dll.