Senior Software Engineer – Microsoft
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To self-train on new technologies
- Can perform technical lead or team lead role for project.
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
- To document detailed designs as part of design team (lead by PSE or SA).
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in .NET competence; Proficient in C#, NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code.
- Good at writing Unit Tests with mocking frameworks
- Good knowledge of programming patterns and principles e.g Seperation of Concern, Repository Pattern, UnitOfWork, DRY, SOLID
- Good knowledge of security and performance optimization
- Be able to do code review and support junior developers
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of CMS, CRM system such as SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program