Google Tag Manager (edit)
Google Tag Manager. Follow the steps below to add structured data via Google Tag Manager.
- Set up and install Google Tag Manager on your site.
- Add a new Custom HTML tag to the container.
- Paste the desired structured data block into the tag content.
- Install the container as shown in the Install Google Tag Manager section of your container’s admin menu.
- To add the tag to your website, publish your container in the Google Tag Manager interface.
- Test your implementation.
Learn more. We highly recommend you read the full help document over here.