Is .NET Framework MVC still relevant in 2020? (edit)
CRUD in Angular 9 + ASP.NET Core 3.1 Web API: http://www.codaffection.com/asp-net-core-article/angular-crud-with-asp-net-core-web-api/ (step by step)
Event store in C#: https://itnext.io/implementing-event-store-in-c-8a27138cc90 (source code)
Samples in .NET Core 3.1
ASP.NET MVC Courses Online
ASP.NET Web API
OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)
Projects for Good
We are a community of developers, technologists and evangelists improving the security of software. The OWASP Foundation gives aspiring open source projects a platform to improve the security of software with:
- Visibility: Our website gets more than six million visitors a year
- Credibility: OWASP is well known in the AppSec community
- Resources: Funding and Project Summits are available for qualifying Programs
- Community: Our Conferences and Local Chapters connect Projects with users
OWASP Projects are a collection of related tasks that have a defined roadmap and team members. Our projects are open source and are built by our community of volunteers - people just like you! OWASP project leaders are responsible for defining the vision, roadmap, and tasks for the project. The project leader also promotes the project and builds the team. OWASP currently has ‘over ‘93’ active projects’, and new project applications are submitted every week.
Who Should Start an OWASP Project?
- Application Developers
- Software Architects
- Information Security Authors
- Those who would like the support of a world wide professional community to develop or test an idea.