ASP.NET Training (edit)
C# | .NET Framework (Basic Architecture and Component Stack)
Difference Between .NET and ASP.NET Framework
ASP.NET Page Life Cycle
ASP.NET First Program
Unit Testing - Microsoft.VisualStudio.TestTools.UnitTesting
ASP.NET MVC - Basic CRUD
This repo contains basic CRUD operations in ASP.NET using C# and Entity Framework
https://github.com/rishabhtyagi2306/CRUD-Demo (Source Code)
An E-commerce website in which user can purschase products category-wise and seller can add products to sell. it is built using asp.net web api 2.0
https://github.com/rishabhtyagi2306/ShoppingElf (Source Code)
A mailing app that helps you to send mails to a specified group of people created by you by using beautiful , predefined templates. it is built using asp.net mvc
https://github.com/rishabhtyagi2306/Mail-pro/ (Source Code)
ASP.NET Core + ADO.NET
Learn how to Implement Ninject in ASP.NET MVC in just 2 minutes
https://github.com/MaximAbramchuck/awesome-interview-questions (Interview Question)
Top 10 OWASP
Free eBook: OWASP Top 10 for .NET developers
Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Broken Authentication and Session Management
Insecure Direct Object References
Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
Insecure Cryptographic Storage
Failure to Restrict URL Access
Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
Application Insights for ASP.NET Core applications
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/what-is-the-difference-between-react-native-and-react/ (React Native & ReactJS)
- What's Declarative code?
- What's Components?
- What's The state of an application?
- How do you organise components in React?
- React Roundup
ReactJS Interview Questions
- Reddit users share their expectations from ReactJS interview
- This is a first in the series of interview questions related with ReactJS
- This quiz intends to test your understanding around ReactJS fundamentals (Set 3)
- This quiz intends to test your understanding around ReactJS fundamentals
- 5 Essential React.js Interview Questions
- React Interview Questions
- Toptal's 13 Essential React.js Interview Questions
- 19 Essential ReactJs Interview Questions
- React is used for creating websites, web apps, SPAs etc.
- It is responsible for rendering of UI components, It is considered as V part Of MVC framework.
- React’s virtual DOM is faster than the conventional full refresh model, since the virtual DOM refreshes only parts of the page, Thus decreasing the page refresh time.
- React uses components as basic unit of UI which can be reused this saves coding time.
- Simple and easy to learn.
- React Native is a framework that is used to create cross-platform Native apps. It means you can create native apps and the same app will run on Android and ios.
- React native have all the benefits of ReactJS
- React native allows developers to create native apps in web-style approach.
- Front end developer can become mobile developer easily.