ASP.NET 5.0 (edit)
GitHub - aspnetcorehero/Boilerplate: Clean Architecture Solution Template for ASP.NET Core 5.0. Built with Onion/Hexagonal Architecture and incorporates the most essential Packages your projects will ever need. Includes both WebApi and Web(MVC) Projects.
- Slim Controllers using MediatR Library
- Permissions Management based on Role Claims
- Toast Notification (includes support for AJAX Calls too)
- ASP.NET Core Identity
- AdminLTE Bootstrap Template (Clean & SuperFast UI/UX)
- AJAX for CRUD (Blazing Fast load times)
- jQuery Datatables
- Image Optimization
- Includes Sample CRUD Controllers / Views
- Active Route Tag Helper for UI
- RTL Support
- Complete Localization Support / Multilingual
- Clean Areas Implementation
- Dark Mode!
- Default Users / Roles Seeding at Startup
- Supports Audit Logging / Activity Logging for Entity Framework Core
- JWT & Refresh Tokens
(will be updated soon)
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
- Add Localizers throughout the MVC Project.
- Add Arabic Translations throughout the MVC Project. You can find the Dictionary under the Resources Folder in the Web Project.
- Ensure the code quality.
Let's make this the best .NET 5 Clean Architecture Template.
How to Debug:
You can open PowerShell in VS by doing: Tools->NuGet Package Manager->Package Manager Console
- Project: AspNetCoreHero.Boilerplate.Infrastructure (Set as Startup Project)
- Package Manager Console:
PM> Add-Migration MyFirstMigration -context ApplicationDbContext
PM> Update-Database -context ApplicationDbContext
PM> Add-Migration MyFirstMigrationIdentity -context IdentityContext
PM> Update-Database -context IdentityContext