UI Framework (edit)
1) Semantic UI
Semantic UI Calendar
Free template with semantic-ui and jQuery
Semantic UI - Blog Template
Semantic UI - Samples
Free Bootstrap Admin Template
ASP.NET Core MVC 2.1 y CoreUI 2 (Bootstrap 4)
Top 10 Front-End Frameworks of 2018:
- Bootstrap: 101,433 Stars
- Semantic-UI: 28,170 Stars
- Foundation: 24,127 Stars
- Materialize: 21,515 Stars
- Material UI: 19,631 Stars
- Pure: 14,967 Stars
- Skeleton: 12,622 Stars
- UIKit: 7,433 Stars
- Milligram: 4,195 Stars
- Susy: 3,506 Stars
- BackBoneJS: Give your JS app some backbone with models, views, collections, & events.
- jQuery UI: A curated set of user interface interactions, effects, widgets, and themes.
- jQuery Mobile: HTML5-based user interface system designed to make responsive web sites.
- Underscore.js: Functional programming helpers without extending any built-in objects.
- Lodash: A modern utility library delivering modularity, performance, & extras.
- Bootstrap: HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- Foundation: Family of responsive front-end frameworks that make it easy to design beautiful responsive websites, apps and emails that look amazing on any device.
- Semantic UI: Development framework that helps create beautiful, responsive layouts using human-friendly HTML.
- uikit: A lightweight and modular front-end framework for developing fast and powerful web interfaces.
- Ruby: Ruby on Rails is a web-application framework that includes everything needed to create database-backed web applications, with the MVC pattern.
- AngularJS: Lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your web application. AngularJS is a framework, even though it’s much more lightweight and sometimes referred to as a library.
- Ember.js: A framework for creating ambitious web applications.
- Express: Fast and minimalist web framework for Node.js.
- Django: High-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- ASP.net: Free, fully supported Web application framework that helps you create standards-based Web solutions.
- Laravel: A free, open-source PHP web application framework to build web applications on MVC pattern.
- Zend Framework 2: An open source framework for developing web applications and services using PHP.
- Phalcon: A full-stack PHP framework delivered as a C-extension.
- Symfony: A set of reusable PHP components and a web application framework.
- CakePHP: A popular PHP framework that makes building web applications simpler, faster and require less code.
- Flask: A microframework for Python based on Werkzeug and Jinja 2.
- CodeIgniter: Powerful and lightweight PHP framework built for developers who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.
5/ Proton Native