Talk about learning experiences
- Cookery course: The practice or skill of preparing and cooking food.
- Burn the food
- Chop/ Slice
- Language course
- Driving lessons
- Use the gears
- Dance classes
- Memorize steps
The present perfect tense
The Present perfect tense (Thì hiện tại hoàn thành)
- I have studied Spanish, English and
Japanese, but I have never studied Korean.
- Have you ever studied dancing?
- Changes and accomplishments over time (up until now)
- It’s the second day, and I have already learned how to slice and chop.
- Actually, he hasn’t improved much during this course
- Uncompleted actions
- She hasn’t mastered ballet yet, but I think she will soon.
- Have you studied French cooking yet?
Make a list of questions about the following learning experiences:
Ex: Learning languages
- How many languages ...
- What’s the hardest ...
- Have you improved?