Sr Backend Engineer for PaaS
This is a senior dev position with the opportunity to let your inner tech lead shine. So if you've been a dev for awhile and want an opportunity to take on technical leadership, this could be the one.
We want you to join us on this journey to fundamentally change the way software is developed, deployed and managed for businesses. We are still in "incognito mode", so not much can be listed here. But the work is certainly very challenging and rewarding. More will be shared during interview process.
You'll be using cutting-edge technology and tools to build out a massive platform. On the back-end stack, we are using Microsoft’s open source Asp.Net Core, which means you can develop on your Windows, Mac, or Linux. We are also using Redis for distributed caching, as well as Docker for distribution, ANTLR for language dev, bunch of ML tool, and much more... On the front-end, we are using Node, React, Redux, AltJs, TypeScript, Webpack, SASS, CSS Modules, and more...
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with C# and ASP.NET (.NET Core a plus)
- 3+ years of experience with SQL (stored procs, data modeling, optimization)
- Practical grasp and experience of Software Engineering/Sciences (i.e. algorithms, compilers, data structures, object oriented design, design patterns)
- Language/Compiler design and implementation a plus
- API development a plus
- Docker, Redis, AWS, Azure a plus
- Machine Learning and Hadoop experience a plus
Nice to have (front-end)
- Experience with ReactJS and/or Angular
- Design patterns and discussing client-side architecture questions on a high level
- Experience with browser performance, compatibility and page rendering
- Unit testing experience on React Stack (MochaJs, Chai, Enzyme, jsdom)
- Experience with Webpack