Team Leader at NET2E
|Full name||Nguyen Viet Manh|
|Date of birth||25/06/1983|
- Phát triển các tính năng & dịch vụ của sản phẩm trên nền tảng .NET(ASP.NET)
- Kiểm tra và vận hành hệ thống dịch vụ sản phẩm
- Kiểm tra và xử lý các vấn đề phát sinh lỗi(nếu có) của các dịch vụ
Your Skills and Experience
- Tốt nghiệp Cao đẳng/ Đại Học chuyên ngành CNTT hoặc chuyên ngành liên quan
- Ít nhất 1 năm kinh nghiệm vị trí tương đương
- Có kiến thức & kỹ năng lập trình web ASP.NET MVC, Web API C# 4.0/4.5
- Có kiến thức về hệ quản trị cơ sở dữ liệu(Oracle 11g, SQL Server, MySQL,…)
- Có kinh nghiệm làm việc với ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, Petapoco ORM,…
- Kết nối với các API của mạng xã hội (Facebook, Google,…)
- Có kinh nghiệm về Game
- Working in an agile environment on one of our sub-teams within areas such as game integration, campaign management, account transactions, customer registration, and internal infrastructure. The platform is built as a distributed service-oriented system using technologies such as Oauth2.0, Entities and MS SQL Server. As the platform is central to the company strategy, we have a high focus on quality, reliability, and performance
- Manage workload of team
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, ...
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
Your Skills and Experience
- Development of distributed systems, preferably using asynchronous messaging.
- Design and optimization of relational databases.
- Automated testing and continuous integration.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a big plus.
We see it as positive if you also have:
- Knowledge of Game event coding.
- Design and implementation of complex systems involving multiple components and teams.
- Experience working with high-traffic and heavy-load systems.
- Experience using monitoring tools.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Dynamic and professional working environment;
- Competitive salary
- Flexible salary-bonus regime (depending on achievements, business profits and encouragement bonus on Tet holiday or festivals)
- Best performers in months, quarters and years
- Skill training opportunities for personal development (Technology, English, Korean…)
- 5 working days per week, Off Saturday & Sunday
- Welfare & insurance policy by Labor Law;
- Teambuilding activities and yearly vacations according to the company regulations;